- Interview: Local Motors Discusses High Performance Composites In Automotive
- Most influential carbon composite minds meet at #GOCarbon Fiber forum
- Presentations from key players from across the supply chain
- Incl. Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Cytec and Local Motors
This year’s GOCarbon Fiber forum from 20-22 July 2015 in Niagara Falls, ON, Canada, will bring together key players from across the carbon fiber supply chain, including end users, composites companies, manufacturers and new entrants alike. The forum will cover topics such as market overviews, carbon fiber automotive applications, new developments in carbon fiber manufacturing, among others.
The agenda will feature presentations from over 20 of the most influential minds in the carbon composites industry including Zoltek, Toho Tenax America, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Cytec and Local Motors.
Presentations (list not complete):
- “The Future of Carbon Composite is in Thermoplastics”
Jason Carling, Global Director of Product Development, Toho Tenax America
- “The Revolutionary Potential of 3D Printing for Automotive”
Alex Fiechter, Head of Engineering, Local Motors
- “Novel Oxidation Oven Technology for the Next Generation of Carbon Fiber Manufacturing”
Bill Stry, PhD, Senior Process Technology Engineer, Harper International
- “Utilization of High Volume Composite Material Manufacturing Technologies as Light Weight Solutions” Vanja Ugresic, Research Engineer, Fraunhofer Project Centre (Western University)
- “A Fresh Look at the Carbon Fiber markets: The Strategic Importance of Precursor”
Dr Jan Verdenhalven, CEO, CarbConsult
In addition, it will be possible to gain insight on key market topics, take part in an exclusive site visit of Harper’s Microline research system and network with over 130 of the key players in the market.