- International trade fair for tool, pattern and mould making
- Organisers did not expect such strong market response
- 619 exhibitors on 31,500 square metres
Planning began only a year ago. The organisers did not expect such a strong market response – the exhibition area is fully booked for the première event. The first edition of Moulding Expo, the international trade fair for tool, pattern and mould making, has started today.
Close cooperation with tool and mould associations
Moulding Expo is a trade fair which was jointly developed with the industry and associations such as the German Tool and Mould Makers Association (VDWF), the Federal Association of Model and Mouldmaking (MF), the German Engineering Federation (VDMA) and the German Machine Tool Builders’ Association (VDW).
619 exhibitors on 31,500 square metres
619 exhibitors occupy the 31,500 square metres of the three available halls at the Stuttgart trade fair centre. Approximately one third of the companies showcasing here come from the core area of tool, pattern and mould making. The Moulding Expo should develop into the central meeting place for the industry in the coming years, both for the local market, as well as for the European and global market.
Companies from the following sectors are exhibiting at Moulding Expo 2015:
• Tool, pattern and mould making: 31% of exhibitors
• Components and accessories: 18% (materials, standard components, mould
units, hot runner systems, hydraulic cylinders, machines for handling tools, moulds
and materials, etc.)
• Machine tools, cutting and processing tools, automation, workpiece and tool
handling technology, measuring technology, special purpose machines: 27%
• Software: 11%
• Systems for additive manufacturing: 3%
• Contract manufacturing and services: 11%