- More than 400 exhibitors from 25 countries at Composites Europe
- Wind energy as focus: targeted access through guided tours
- Official hastag: #composites14
New adhesives for wind turbine blades, automated manufacturing processes for layering of NCF layers and PET foams for enhanced form stability: This year’s Composites Europe, which will host more than 400 exhibitors from 25 countries in Düsseldorf from 7 to 9 October, will focus on solutions for the wind energy sector. New materials, automated manufacturing processes as well as repair and maintenance services will play central roles.
This year’s Composites Europe will provide quick access to the latest developments, particularly for manufacturers and operators of wind power plants. Guided tours of the show floor will take place at 10:30 and 1:00 pm on 8 October. The 90-minute tours will present opportunities for background discussions with associations and corporations along with insights into the manufacturing process. A noontime networking reception at the Composites VIP Lounge will provide a venue for talks and an exchange of experiences among industry participants.
The exhibition tour will make stops at these locations, among others:
- Dow: new line of adhesives for resilient wind turbine blades
- 3A Composites: PET foam core material with optimised formability
- Zoltek: production-ready CFRP materials as structural components
- 3B Fibreglass: new composites for wind turbine blades
- Saertex: two-dimensional automated layup of NCF layers
There is no charge for attending the tour. More information: firstname.lastname@example.org